Zero no Tsukaima Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero no Tsukaima Roleplay

Roleplay in the world of Zero no Tsukaima. or better known as (maybe) The Familiar of Zero

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Ryo/Money : 66327
Rep! : 0

Character Area
Name:: Narora Uchimaki
Level::
The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) Left_bar_bleue1/99The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/99)
Familiar:: Himself

The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) Empty
PostSubject: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Kira stood next to Narora. he said he had a specal battle set up for her training. its been about a week sence she unlocked her Shikai, and has now almost mastered it.
Back to top Go down
http://zeronotsukaima.heavenforum.com
Chakra Tu Valliere
Admin
Chakra Tu Valliere

Ryo/Money : 30000

Character Area
Name:: Chakra Tu Valliere
The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) Left_bar_bleue1/99The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/99)

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:27 pm

Chakra walks past the two and stops ded in his tracks and turns his head slowly" Yeeeaaaasss?"
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Narora steped forward. "you Chakra?"
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere
Admin
Chakra Tu Valliere

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Chakra turned his whole body this time " Yea im Chakra"
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 pm

"good. i've heard alot about you. like your fighting skills." Narora said as he pushed Kira forward.

Kira turned back embaressed "you moron!!"
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere
Admin
Chakra Tu Valliere

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Chakra blinks " i don't fight much and hi kira"
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:37 pm

"c'mon. you should fight!" ^^

Kira waved "hi."
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere
Admin
Chakra Tu Valliere

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Chakra smiled "i only attack people that strike first"
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Narora sighed and, somehow, made Kira make Love flash into her hand and swing down on chakra. she turned to Narora. "what the hell was that for?!"

Narora was asleep. "ZZZZ..."
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere
Admin
Chakra Tu Valliere

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Chakra quickly reacted and jumped sideways " So" Chakra landed then ran at Kira
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Kira jumped to a tree. "holy crap!"
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere
Admin
Chakra Tu Valliere

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Chakra looks up " too slow" Chakra's Chest begins to glow and vanishes and appears above the tree
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:59 pm

Kira looks up at him and brings up Love to block.
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere
Admin
Chakra Tu Valliere

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Chakra was shocked " Damn unarmed" Chakra spun so he could dodge the blade then rebound off the floor by his feet and kicked the tree
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Kira lost her ballance and fell out of the tree. she landed on her feet though and took her stance again.
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere
Admin
Chakra Tu Valliere

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Chakra fell on his back and quickly got back up " So you wanna train then Fine" Chakra ran towards Kira as his chest where his familiar mark was started to glow and increase stats ability activated and disappeared behind Kira and swung his foot sideways to her
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Kira was caught by it and fell through 2 trees. after she got up she held out Love.

"Shine! Love!" her Reiatsu exploded as Love changed to its Shikai. once done, she too vanished but went above him and swung down, letting out a huge blast of Reiatsu.

"Getsuga Hikari!"
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere
Admin
Chakra Tu Valliere

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Chakra's eye's shook " Damn!" Chakra blocked with his arms as his familiar mark continued to glow and a cloud of smoke appeared covering the two
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Narora sgihed as he listend to the clashes of sword and skin. "i hope he doesn't knock her out..."

another Getsuga fired through the cloud pushing it away.
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere
Admin
Chakra Tu Valliere

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:22 pm

The cloud parted and they became visible chakra was blocking the sword but was not conscious of what he was doing " Spread" Chakra Glowed as a fire swamred round them both and Black wings formed from his back and was covered in black fire as armor and tried to push Kira back
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Kira pushed back as well, but something came from her body. it lead to Narora and once it hit him he blinked and vanished in a ball of light that flew into Kira.

Kira exploded with out-of-control Reiatsu and easaly pushed Chakra back.
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere
Admin
Chakra Tu Valliere

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:30 pm

Chakra was blasted back into the great walls of the Acadamy and walked out looking at Kira with pure grey eyes then snapped back " k-K-Kira?" Chakra looked at his wings " I don't know how this is but either way" Chakra charged at Kira at full force
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Kira was having an inner talk with... Narora...

'hay! your not sopost to know this yet!!' he yelled in her head

'it just happend ok!' She yelled back at him in her head as she blocked one of Chakra's strikes.
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere
Admin
Chakra Tu Valliere

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:35 pm

Chakra Smiled " Nice " Chakra spun above her head and tried to side chop her on the neck
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Kira was hit and knocked out and into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere
Admin
Chakra Tu Valliere

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Chakra fully woke up at what he was doing and the wings dispersed and ran to pick up Kira" Kira are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:47 pm

Narora's body formed from Reiatsu. "Chakra run! Akira is taking over!" then vanished again as a mask started to form over Kira's face.
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere
Admin
Chakra Tu Valliere

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:51 pm

chakra held Kira close to him " Damn what the hell is happening"
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Kira's hand shot up and grabed Chakra's throute then threw him through 4 ROCKS!
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere
Admin
Chakra Tu Valliere

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:55 pm

(OWWWWW)
Chakra grabed the fifth rock and jumped in the air and ran after Kira
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 pm

(lol)

Kira laughed and stuck her hand up and fired out a huge Cero.
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere
Admin
Chakra Tu Valliere

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Chakra blinked " What on earth" Chakra glowed in Black aura and the mark began to glow Black and he quickly dodged to the left and kicked Kira to the neck
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Kira's neck let out a sickening crack as he did. she grabed his foot and threw him in the air. then summoned a Black Love keyblade and got ready to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere
Admin
Chakra Tu Valliere

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Chakra looked at the Blade " KIRA!!!!" Chakra shouted while watching and reaching out to grab the blade
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:04 pm

When Chakra grabed the blade, she summoned a Black Lust in her other hand and swang for his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)   The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First fusion (Kira Vz Chakra)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next